1. Go to the registration
page of iMapBuilder online map editor. Click 'Try it free'
for testing purpose or 'sign up' button to sign up a plan
2. Enter your email and password for
existing user, or enter an email to register a new account. You will
then receive an email showing your email address and password to login.
3. Click 'Create New Interactive map' to create a
interactive US map.
4. Select interactive United States map templates
or import your own custom map image in GIF, JPG or PNG formats.
5.Under map properties section, you can set the map title,
background color, size, tooltip colors, etc. You can also set the
colors, add a hyerlink or rename the regions under countries/states
6. Click 'Point and Label'at the top of the map. A pop
up box is now displayed, click 'add new point' or 'add new label'.
Then click on the map where you want to place the placemark.
7. The placemark is now added.
8. Click edit to edit the placemark. It is possible
to change the placemark icon, add a tooltips for additional information
or a hyperlink and redirect users to other page.
9. Click "Preview" in the menu bar to see
how it will look in the browser.
10. Save the map project by clicking 'save' button.
11. Select File->Publish to publish the map, copy
the embed code.
8. Login your Wordpress account, click pages and
then click add new to add new article.
8. Type the title for the article, click HTML tab
and paste the embed code of the US map.Click Publish to publish the
8. Click view page to view the added interactive
US map in Wordpress blog. You can forward this link to others to read
the map as well.