Create your own interactive top tourist attractions map that you can add
to your personal websites, blogs, MySpace, etc. The interactive tourist
attractions map helps users plan a trip by themselves. Highlight your
favourite destinations and display additional information or advice on
Here is a sample interactive tourist attractions map, place a mouseover
on Inner Mongolia, Sichuan, Hubei or Xinjiang for more details.
a) Download the software
Download and install iMapBuilder
from its official website.
b) Using the Wizard
- Invoke the Wizard by selecting Show Wizard from
the File menu.
The Wizard automatically opens each time you open the iMapBuilder
- Interactive Flash Map Software. Using the Wizard you can also
open projects saved and created earlier.
- Click Create in the Create New Map Project
- Select your map on the left under Available Maps
and a preview can be seen in the Preview window
on the left. In the Preview window click any of the Layout
to align the map. You can also browse through the list of maps using
the Next and Previous buttons .
you can also align the in the Preview Panel
the main window using similar Layout buttons
c) Highlight regions with colors
- Users can highlight regions with different colors as needed. Click
the settings tab next to Map Options.
- Select the normal and highlight colors in color palette.
e) Add mouse over tooltips/infobox to show
tourist attractions for each region
to add points or
to draw clickable regions on top of the map. For details, please
visit our userguide of adding
points or defining
- Enter election results for each state under Mouse Over Event tab.
13. Publish and upload the map.